Digital Learning Project Associate
Montvale, New Jersey
Job ID: #82976
MOUNTAIN, LTD. has an opening for a Digital Learning Project Associate for a major company working in the Montvale, NJ area.
The Digital Learning Project Associate will support multiple digital learning projects, follow varied digital solution implementation and process responsibilities. The Digital Learning Project Associate will learn and support fundamental digital learning tools and platforms to help deliver solutions. Technologies employed include virtual classroom, web-based training (WBT), and related leading learning technologies and tools (Adobe, TechSmith, Articulate, etc.) The Digital Learning Project Associate will integrate and manage content within learning content management systems (LCMS) and learning management systems (LMS).
- Experience supporting digital learning projects, internal clients, and learning providers/vendors.
- Strong aptitude with web and/or learning system technology. Experience with content authoring tools, web conference/virtual classroom platforms is a plus.
- Good communication and problem-solving skills.
- Team player with the ability to develop collaborative relationships across teams.
- Education: Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university 1-3 years of experience
For consideration please email your resume to tetonjobs@MountainLtd.com or call 800-322-8627.