Rock Springs, WY
Job ID: #82801
MOUNTAIN, LTD. has an opening for an Inspector for a major company working in the Rock Springs, WY area.
MOUNTAIN, LTD.™ is a telecommunications service provider that has been in the industry for nearly 40 years. We are a proven leader in engineering solutions and recruitment with a record for success with both clients and candidates looking for the best jobs in the field. Our teams strengthen the infrastructure of our client base by specializing in outside/inside plant engineering, design, permitting, right of way, CAD drafting and project management. MOUNTAIN, LTD.™ offers an excellent compensation package that includes health and retirement benefits. We are dedicated to deliver our mission and commitment to clients and employees.
The Inspector will be responsible to ensure that all of the client’s underground and aerial plant facilities meet the current standards through inspections, and corrections work performed by contractors. The Inspector will document all inspections, audits, and pole transfers electronically, and be expected to communicate via email, and cellular phone. At times it may be necessary to perform inspections, audits, and transfers manually by the use of printed spreadsheets.
- Previous experience performing NESC inspections or experience working on an aerial cable line crew is preferred.
- Previous experience performing wooden pole Groundline inspections.
- Familiarity with the National Electric Safety Code.
- Computer experience is a must:
- Microsoft Windows XP or newer.
- Microsoft Excel 2003 or newer.
- Microsoft Outlook.
- Microsoft MapPoint 2009 or newer is preferred, but not required.
- Familiar and comfortable with internet usage, and web page browsing.
- Good communication skills.
- Personal time management and organization skills.
- Construction contractor management skills.
- A valid driver’s license and the ability to travel on short notice.
For consideration please email your resume to tetonjobs@MountainLtd.com or call 800-322-8627.