Job ID: 82744
We are looking for an experienced Interventional Cardiologist. You will handle OP consultation and other diagnosis daily in the facility.
You would be joining an established practice with 2 other Cardiologist and 3 Physician Assistants.
- Use diagnostics tools to assess patient condition (e.g. echo-cardiographs, electrocardiograms).
- Measure the improvement of patients in the unit over the course of recovery.
- Speak to patients about prohibited activities (e.g. strenuous exercise).
- Write prescriptions to treat chronic cardiovascular diseases.
- Diagnose patients with heart-related conditions (e.g. pericarditis, endocarditis, congenital heart-disease).
- Perform surgical procedures to insert catheters, stents, balloons or pacemakers.
- Use implanted devices to diagnose heart rhythm disorders.
- Discuss patient progress with student residents.
- Oversee research conducted in the lab.
- Specialization in chronic heart conditions.
- Reassuring and calming manner.
- Knowledge of the latest available treatment techniques and technologies.
- Licensed practitioner in the State of [X].
- A fellowship in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Board Certified in Cardiology