Job ID: #83060
MOUNTAIN, LTD. has an opening for an ISP Engineer for a major company working in the Vancouver, WA area.
MOUNTAIN, LTD. is a telecommunications service provider that has been in the industry for nearly 40 years. We are a proven leader in engineering solutions and recruitment with a record for success with both clients and candidates looking for the best jobs in the field. Our teams strengthen the infrastructure of our client base by specializing in outside/inside plant engineering, design, permitting, right of way, CAD drafting and project management. MOUNTAIN, LTD. offers an excellent compensation package that includes health and retirement benefits. We are dedicated to deliver our mission and commitment to clients and employees.
The Inside Plant Engineer will design and ensure implementation of Inside Plant network copper and fiber facilities and elements within a specific geographic area of responsibility. The Inside Plant Engineer will prepare design work packages in an efficient and effective manner, ensure engineering records and systems remain accurate for the geographic area. The ISP Engineer will use internal engineering application such as NDS, COE-FM, Fireworks, BidMaster, SAP, NDFOS, NED, ASPEN, JETS, LCAM and IOT to perform engineering functions. Some other responsibilities will be to provide input to Network Planning engineers regarding information affecting capacity requirements, identify and analyze SOW needs for (equipment specifications / requirements) to formulate viable economic design solutions based on resources, costs, and business impact.
Duties and Qualifications:
- Interact with customers, developers, government officials, business office groups, and other partners to plan and review work, share technical and project information, communicate project progress, assess service delivery and manage the accurate and timely completion of projects and reports.
- Develop Network Plans, applying standard architectures and equipment for the Company Access Network, which includes Central Office Terminals and Digital Loop Carrier.
- Evaluate wireless, data switching, voice switching, access, and transport vendors' products and technologies; develop and recommend the standard configurations of wireless switching, access and transport products.
- Design and engineer Remote Switch Plans, Transport Plans, and other plans in support of Access Networks
- Strong written and verbal communications skills are required as is the ability to work with well in a team environment.
For consideration please email your resume to tetonjobs@MountainLtd.com or call 800-322-8627.