OSP Systems Operator
Job ID: 82812
MOUNTAIN, LTD. has an opening for an OSP Systems Operator for a major company working in the Columbus, OH area.
MOUNTAIN, LTD. is a telecommunications service provider that has been in the industry for nearly 40 years. We are a proven leader in engineering solutions and recruitment with a record for success with both clients and candidates looking for the best jobs in the field. Our teams strengthen the infrastructure of our client base by specializing in outside/inside plant engineering, design, permitting, right of way, CAD drafting and project management. MOUNTAIN, LTD. offers an excellent compensation package that includes health and retirement benefits. We are dedicated to deliver our mission and commitment to clients and employees.
The OSP Systems Operator will be building work order packages.
- Unit consists of OSP Work Order Package creation and associated tasks
- Create project estimates with provided and obtained data
- Export OSP Construction Prints from Facility Mapping System to be distributed to OSP Field Engineers for detailed engineering
- Track and Logging of project Easements, Joint Pole Proposals and Permits applications from Engineer
- Create Systems Tickets for project and upload associated work order package and documentation
- Associated project Invoicing
- Any miscellaneous tasks required for work order package creation.
For consideration please email your resume to tetonjobs@MountainLtd.com or call 800-322-8627.