Sales/Technical Service Center Representative
Job ID: #84269
MOUNTAIN, LTD. has an opening for a Sales/Technical Service Center Representative for a major company working in the Weare,NH area.
MOUNTAIN, LTD. is a telecommunications service provider that has been in the industry for nearly 40 years. We are a proven leader in engineering solutions and recruitment with a record for success with both clients and candidates looking for the best jobs in the field. Our teams strengthen the infrastructure of our client base by specializing in outside/inside plant engineering, design, permitting, right of way, CAD drafting and project management. MOUNTAIN, LTD. offers an excellent compensation package that includes health and retirement benefits. We are dedicated to deliver our mission and commitment to clients and employees.
A major telecommunications company is seeking qualified candidates for a Sales/Technical Service Center Representative with a successful track record in telephone and internet sales as well as first level technical support for telephone and internet customers. Hours are 8:30 to 5:00 Mon-Fri and every 5th Saturday 8:00 to 4:30 with the following Friday off..
- Generating sales by finding solutions to existing customer’s communications needs and seeking referrals and testimonials to create leads for potential new customers
- Providing guidance to customers in the use of telephone, Internet, email, configuration of modems/routers, as well as resolving PC/MAC computer issues
- Providing remote support for customers through software and telephone
- Dispatching of technicians for onsite orders and troubles
- Monitoring of systems and resolution of network related problems
- Researching documenting and monitoring customer troubles
The qualified candidate will have a minimum of 3 to 5 years related experience in sales, customer service and telecommunications including Internet.
Requires experience supporting Microsoft Operating systems (XP, Vista, Windows 7), MAC computers and basic networking WAN/LAN knowledge (home routers, NAT usage, port forwarding, wireless setup).
Strong analytical and problem solving skills are necessary, as well as, excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
Also requires the ability to be highly organized, professional and motivated to sell our services.
2+ years of college or equivalent work experience
Base salary plus sales incentives. Excellent benefits package.
- Medical and Dental Insurance. Eligible the first of the month after 60 days of employment.
- Life Insurance. Eligible the first of the month after 90 days of employment.
- Short Term Disability Insurance. Eligible the first of the month after 90 days of employment.
- 401k Plan Eligibility is the first of the quarter after completing 90 days of service.
- Vacation Time accrued per company policy.
- Sick Time accrued per company policy.
For consideration please email your resume to tetonjobs@MountainLtd.com or call 800-322-8627.