Employee Spotlight – Jeff Nicholas
Jeff is a Project Manager who has been part of our MOUNTAIN, LTD. family for over 2 years. He works closely with our clients to understand project goals, then he communicates initiatives and deadlines to our engineering team. Whether it is working through new and evolving systems or supporting end users completing site surveys, Jeff is committed to the successful completion of the job.
Prior to becoming a MOUNTAINEER, Jeff worked for a large telecommunications company for 20 years. During this time, he had the opportunity to work in several areas of the business – including Sales, POTS repair, DSL Tech support, and call center quality assurance. This depth of experience allowed him to transition to Engineering and Construction, where he met amazing coworkers who have become friends for life.
When Jeff is asked why he enjoys working for MOUNTAIN, he has this to say: “The support that I get for the Utah team from headquarters in Maine is amazing! From April, Adam, Steve, and everyone else involved, I know that I am part of the team and I have their support to get the job done. It truly feels like family.”
Q & A:
What do you like to do outside of work?
– My family and I enjoy the outdoors. We love to go camping and fishing. Also, we love going on cruises or anywhere with a beach.
Tell us an interesting fact about yourself:
– I am the proud father of 5 children. 25, 24, 22, 21 and 6. I call the 6-year-old a mulligan and my wife call’s her our favorite. I think my wife is right. I am just kidding; all the older kids are amazing adults. Proud of all of them and their spouses.
Lightning Round! What is your Favorite:
- Movie: The Big Lebowski
- TV Show: Big Brother or anything Sports
- Song: I like all kinds of music, cannot name just one
- Food: Crab legs and steak
- Quote: You’re killing me smalls