Montvale, New Jersey
Job ID: #87017
MOUNTAIN, LTD. has an opening for a Part Time Project Coordinator in Montvale, NJ.
Since 1979, MOUNTAIN, LTD. has successfully created and supported the most innovative career pathways for job seekers. Our dedicated internal vendor management has a longstanding relationship across diverse industries, ranging from telecom to insurance. In the evolving landscape of employment, MOUNTAIN has relationships with some of the top companies across the nation.
- 6-month contract with a possible extension.
- Hours vary from 15-30 hours per week.
- $39.00 per hour
- Responsible for any large project, such as the development and execution of a Human Resources process or program.
- Important tasks include: planning the project; developing and maintaining detailed project schedules entailing all administrative tasks; ensuring that all projects are completed within deadlines; coordinating with key stakeholders involved in the project (such as executives, external vendor, etc.); overseeing meetings; developing draft communications, presentations, and other materials in support of the initiative.
- Project management skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Microsoft Office experience.
- Written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of and ability to apply fundamental concepts, practices and procedures in related skillsets.
- Must be able to pro-actively and consistently own and manage responsibilities toward a goal of providing timely and accurate deliverables.
- Able to perform work that is varied and somewhat difficult in nature
- Able to perform work with minimal to moderate supervision; able to apply and interpret business rules and concepts in daily work
- 3-5 years of experience
- Education: A university degree is preferred
Thank you for your interest in MOUNTAIN, LTD. For more information, please contact Sharmy Mitchell: email@example.com