Accountant Level III
Job ID: #88345
MOUNTAIN, LTD. has an opening for an Accountant Level III the Broomfield, CO area.
Since 1979, MOUNTAIN, LTD. has successfully created and supported the most innovative career pathways for job seekers. Our dedicated internal vendor management has a longstanding relationship across diverse industries, ranging from telecom to insurance. In the evolving landscape of employment, MOUNTAIN has relationships with some of the top companies across the nation.
3-4 years of Accounting experience
Must Have Skills:
- Bank Reconciliation
- Journal Entries
- Accounting Degree
- GL Experience
- Large Data set experience
- Excel experience
- SAP or Oracle (Must at least be exposed to it)
- Accounting for Large Companies (no small shops, mom and pop business)
- Cash Accounting preferable and bank reconciliations.
What will you be doing?
- Prepare monthly/daily journal entries with supporting schedules and worksheets for assigned cash accounts.
- Reconcile all cash accounts assigned through Blackline.
- Run SAP, and other reports as needed to fill information requests.
- Researches, analyzes and explains variances on cash accounts.
- Prepares entries, variances, and additional analysis for cash accounting.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting required will not consider equivalent experience
- Minimum of two years of accounting experience. Cash Accounting preferable and bank reconciliations.
- Proficient working knowledge of personal computers, terminal operations and spreadsheet software.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong communication skills both oral and written.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Willingness to work overtime, as necessary.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required no exceptions.
Does this Sound like you? Send a Word formatted resume to firstname.lastname@example.org