Job ID: #87226
MOUNTAIN, LTD. has an opening for an Accountant in Broomfield, CO.
Since 1979, MOUNTAIN, LTD. has successfully created and supported the most innovative career pathways for job seekers. Our dedicated internal vendor management has a longstanding relationship across diverse industries, ranging from telecom to insurance. In the evolving landscape of employment, MOUNTAIN has relationships with some of the top companies across the nation.
- 6-month contract with a possible extension.
- $28.00 per hour
- Readies and maintains financial and business transactions, applying accounting principles, that include work that is analytical, evaluative, and advisory in nature and that requires an understanding of both accounting theory and practice.
- Utilizes knowledge of the fundamental doctrines, theories, principles, and terminology of accountancy, and often entails some understanding of such related fields as business law, statistics, and general management.
- Analyzes the effects of transactions upon account relationships.
- Evaluates alternative means of treating transactions.
- Plans the manner in which account structures should be developed or modified.
- Ensures the adequacy of the accounting system as the basis for reporting to management. Considers the need for new or changed controls.
- Projects accounting data to show the effects of proposed plans on capital investments, income, cash position, and overall financial condition.
- Interprets the meaning of accounting records, reports, and statements.
- Advises operating officials on accounting matters.
- 4-6 Years of Experience
Thank you for your interest in MOUNTAIN, LTD. For more information, please contact Sharmy Mitchell: firstname.lastname@example.org