Administrative Assistant I
Job ID: #85236
MOUNTAIN, LTD. has an opening for an Administrative Assistant I in the Boston, MA area.
Since 1979, MOUNTAIN, LTD. has successfully created and supported the most innovative career pathways for job seekers. Our dedicated internal vendor management has a longstanding relationship across diverse industries, ranging from telecom to insurance. In the evolving landscape of employment, MOUNTAIN has relationships with some of the top companies across the nation.
- Responsible for administrative support within Reception Services.
- Serve as the face of the firm by welcoming all guests and clients as they arrive, managing a busy front-desk phone, and maintaining the organization and cleanliness of the reception area.
- Greeting all guests and clients as they arrive to the office
- Ensure seamless coverage of the highly visible reception desk at all times
- Screen and direct communications, including answering and directing incoming calls, setting up conference calls, sorting mail, etc.
- Provide backup and ad hoc support of Executive Assistants
- Organizing the reception area as well as various collaborative areas
- Completing all other tasks and projects as assigned
- Ordering supplies, kitchen and stationary cupboard supply replenishment
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Previous experience in an office setting as a receptionist or administrative professional
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong customer service skills
- Professional demeanor with strong people skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively
- Outstanding thoroughness, attention to detail, and accuracy in work product
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Strong communication and people skills.
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills
Thank you for your interest in MOUNTAIN, LTD. For more information please contact email@example.com.