Administrative Assistant II
Job ID: #84787
MOUNTAIN, LTD. has an opening for an Administrative Assistant II in the Alpharetta, GA.
Since 1979, MOUNTAIN, LTD. has successfully created and supported the most innovative career pathways for job seekers. Our dedicated internal vendor management has a longstanding relationship across diverse industries, ranging from telecom to insurance. In the evolving landscape of employment, MOUNTAIN has relationships with some of the top companies across the nation.
- COORDINATES actions with fulfillment team leader and others on the Aon functional team to ensure success internally and externally with our clients and partners.
- UNDERSTANDS and prepares for new clients, new programs, new fulfillment packages occurring in the day-to-day process by working together with those developing the new packages and gaining a working knowledge of the new programs.
- COMMUNICATES regularly with our print production partners to ensure team is aware of day-to-day production issues.
- MAINTAINS accurate accounting of day-to-day work ensuring that all required action steps are completed for each program, each package.
- ATTENDS and actively participates in internal status meetings to ensure fulfillment programs are accurately deployed and requested client changes are made to ensure client and customer satisfaction.
- MAINTAINS good working relations with client contacts, key members of the Aon team and external resources.
- UNDERSTANDS client branding of marketing elements, documents, to ensure proper logo usage and presentation to customers.
- As assigned, COMPLETES related fulfillment work in reviewing seed packages, postage reports, inventoried items or other work to assist the team in meeting its obligations to serve the client.
- Ability to exercise independent judgement and employ basic reasoning skills
- Requires a high school education or equivalent and 2-4 years’ experience.
- Familiarity w/ Excel and the ability to navigate/sort data.
- Familiarity w/ Adobe Professional (creating/editing/saving PDF’s)
Thank you for your interest in MOUNTAIN, LTD. For more information please contact email@example.com.