Bilingual Customer Service Representative
Job ID: #87221
MOUNTAIN, LTD. has an opening for a Bilingual Customer Service Representative in Alpharetta, GA.
Since 1979, MOUNTAIN, LTD. has successfully created and supported the most innovative career pathways for job seekers. Our dedicated internal vendor management has a longstanding relationship across diverse industries, ranging from telecom to insurance. In the evolving landscape of employment, MOUNTAIN has relationships with some of the top companies across the nation.
- 4-month contract with a possible extension.
- $17.20 per hour
- Manage inbound calls in a timely manner.
- Follow communication scripts based on client parameters.
- Ability to identify and respond efficiently and accurately to customers and providing solutions and/or alternatives.
- Engage in active listening with the customer, confirming or clarifying information and diffusing situations as needed.
- Ability to maneuver through various systems while engaging with the customer.
- Initiate benefits and cancellation requests.
- Review and analyze what documentation is needed to process the benefit or cancellation. Calculate reimbursement for program fees at the appropriately demonstrated assigned authority level.
- Act as a liaison between the Business/Resolution Analysts and customers.
- Understand and strive to meet or exceed call center metrics while providing excellent and consistent customer service.
- Document details of customers inquiries and/or complaints and the actions taken to resolve their issues in a comprehensible way.
- Candidates must be Bi-lingual. (English and Spanish)
- Customer service experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suites.
Thank you for your interest in MOUNTAIN, LTD. For more information, please contact Sharmy Mitchell: firstname.lastname@example.org