Billing Analyst III
Job ID: #87009
MOUNTAIN, LTD. has an opening for a Billing Analyst III – Littleton, CO. and Broomfield, CO.
Since 1979, MOUNTAIN, LTD. has successfully created and supported the most innovative career pathways for job seekers. Our dedicated internal vendor management has a longstanding relationship across diverse industries, ranging from telecom to insurance. In the evolving landscape of employment, MOUNTAIN has relationships with some of the top companies across the nation.
- 12-month contract with a possible extension.
- Work schedule: Mon- Fri, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- $25.50 per hour
- Oversees and performs transactional activity, including input and processing invoices through Accounts Payable workflows, updating GL codes, and identifying missing invoices.
- Reconciles moderate to complex billing issues with carriers.
- Reviews billing adjustments, and processes invoices in a timely manner.
- Performs Contract analysis; compares contracted rates against amounts invoiced.
- Consults with leadership to make key reconciliation decisions.
- Solves basic problems independently.
- Exhibits fundamental skills in accessing information through Business Intelligence systems.
- Researches data to find information and determine potential tactics.
- Communicates effectively with vendors regarding payments and aged balances.
- 2+ years of telecom experience preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Business, or Telecommunications
- Contract Analysis
- Accounts Payable or Financial analysis experience
- Professional and self-motivated
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Attention to detail and date entry skills
- Intermediate data management and manipulation skills (Ex: vlookups, pivot tables, sumifs)
Thank you for your interest in MOUNTAIN, LTD. For more information, please contact Sharmy Mitchell at (207)-482-7023 or email@example.com.