New Gloucester, ME
Job ID: #89414
The Billing Expeditor serves as a direct line between our Finance and Accounting Group and Client Representatives across the country. As the Billing Expeditor, the primary focus is identifying billing issues as they arise within MOUNTAIN processing, identifying a reasonable and viable solution, and presenting it back to the client for execution. Problem Solving is an everyday piece of this position, and the ideal candidate should thrive in opportunities to develop and refine new and creative solutions.
Typical daily tasks and projects include but are not limited to:
- Entering billing updates, corrections, and adjustments gathered from various sources and databases.
- Interpretation of source documents and ensuring items are accurately noted in MOUNTAIN billing systems.
- Consistent oversight of aging data and projects to ensure timely billing and elimination of write-off scenarios.
- Daily interaction (i.e. phone, email, instant messaging) with Client Representatives to expedite the billing cycle and mitigate interruptions to billing.
Preferred in degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration.
The Billing Expeditor will benefit from wanting to work in a fast-paced environment dependent on close interpersonal interactions. MOUNTAIN’s goal is to operate as a valued partner and solution with our Client organizations, and our responsibility is to provide service and solutions in all aspects of client support. Additional key experiences and capabilities include:
- 2-3 year's billing accounting experience
- Excellent computer skills
- Financial analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Organizational and time management skills
- Collections and or credit and customer service experience preferred
HS Graduate or equivalent required experience can be reviewed on a case by case basis to evaluate technical aptitude in association with the position.