New Gloucester, ME
Job ID: #93438
MOUNTAIN, LTD. has an opening for a Billing Specialist at its headquarters in New Gloucester, ME.
Since 1979, MOUNTAIN, LTD. has successfully created and supported turnkey engineering solutions for traditional and wireless telecom providers across the United States. We are a national leader in the industry, providing high-quality engineering, on-time service delivery, and skilled personnel paired with innovative technology and creative solutions. Specialties include OSP/ISP engineering, design, permitting, right-of-way, and CAD for traditional and wireless telecommunications companies.
The role of Billing Specialist is a pivotal role supporting billing through client-specific systems and processes. As the Billing Specialist, the primary focus is identifying billing priorities and accurately inputting data through the required systems and processes. It is expected to relay issues as they arise within the MOUNTAIN billing process to management once all avenues of resolution have been exhausted. Review and validate costs associated with project completion to ensure they’re captured for appropriate revenue & cost reporting. Assist in identifying a reasonable and viable solution and presenting it to the appropriate client. Problem-Solving is an everyday piece of this position, and the ideal candidate should thrive in opportunities to develop and refine new and creative solutions.
- Entering new billing, updates, corrections, and adjustments gathered from various sources and databases.
- Interpretation of source documents and ensuring items are accurately noted in MOUNTAIN billing systems.
- Provide accurate reporting and communication with internal and external clients on billing concerns.
- Meet or exceed required daily/weekly assignments as dictated by Billing Manager/Lead.
Preferred degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration. The Billing Specialist will benefit from wanting to work in a fast-paced environment. Additional key experiences and capabilities include:
- 2-3 year’s billing accounting experience
- Excellent computer skills
- Financial analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Organizational and time management skills
- Collections and or credit and customer service experience preferred
- HS Graduate or equivalent required
Thank you for your interest in MOUNTAIN, LTD. For more career opportunities, please visit us at www.mountainltd.com