Biopharma Engagement Manager (Munich, Germany)
Job ID: #91610
Joule Healthcare is a seeking a dynamic and skilled Biopharma Engagement Manager. Our client is a consulting firm focused on the future of biopharma, led by a team of entrepreneurs with decades of industry experience. Their work is focused on commercial and medical affairs strategy aligned with the changing landscape of biopharma. They partner with clients to help them fully realize and communicate the value of their innovative assets to all stakeholders: healthcare providers, patients, and payers. Their work includes all therapeutic categories, with a concentration specifically in rare disease.
**Our Client offers a fully remote work environment with occasional travel to client site and team meetings. We facilitate development of a strong team culture by holding virtual and in person get togethers to give opportunities for remote employees to interact at a personal level.
**Seeking Candidates Local to Munich, Germany
We are looking for people who share a passion for delivering healthcare innovation. Our team is passionate about their work and approach ambiguity with resourcefulness and creativity. Our core values are:
- Set high standards
- Deliver on ambitious goals
- Be relentless and innovative
- Be responsible and trusted
Engagement Managers play a critical role in client management, project delivery, and team development. In this role you will contribute to the overall success of each engagement through project design, management and delivery. Your ability to understand client needs and design and execute on a project plan will be critical, as will your ability to direct senior consultants, consultants, and analysts.
As an Engagement Manager you will:
- Structure a project plan including primary research (HCP, patient, payer, internal stakeholders) and secondary research and analysis, milestones, workshops, etc.
- Design deliverables that clearly communicate key findings, providing actionable insights and recommendations
- Work interactively with your project teams to share insights, incorporate feedback, and evolve analysis and deliverables
- Supervise consultants and analysts in research (primary, secondary, vendor management) and in development of well-designed PowerPoint slides that tell a clear and compelling story
- Provide structured and actionable feedback to project teams to maximize professional development
- Participate in client presentations and workshops and lead day-to-day client interactions
- Assist Principals and Directors with pitches and proposals providing critical feedback on project design, timelines, etc.
- Have 1-2 direct reports who you will be responsible for coaching and mentoring
- Contribute to 1 or more internal initiatives to drive the growth of the company (e.g., recruiting, learning and development, marketing, knowledge transfer, database selection and management etc.)
- 4+ years of consulting experience, MBA/PhD, and project management, client management, and team management experience
- Able to manage a book of business of $1-2M under guidance of principal or director
- Project management and delivery experience a must, will consider people who have not yet had the opportunity to supervise staff directly or have been arm’s length from the client if limited in current role and looking for more opportunity
Qualities that we seek:?
In addition to strong educational background and work experience, we evaluate the following:
- Problem solving abilities, ability to structure analysis frameworks to address key business questions at hand
- Attention to detail, understanding subtle differences in data and interpreting meaning
- Communication skills, verbal, written, ppt, structured and unstructured
- Organization and planning skills, demonstrated ability to design and project, think through milestones, understand stages of research process
- Interested in growing and taking on additional responsibilities as part of a fast-paced entrepreneurial work environment
- Work ethic
- Ability to work effectively in a team