Biopharma Sr. Consultant-EU
Job ID: #91609
Joule Healthcare is a seeking a dynamic and skilled Biopharma Senior Consultant. Our client is a consulting firm focused on the future of biopharma, led by a team of entrepreneurs with decades of industry experience. Their work is focused on commercial and medical affairs strategy aligned with the changing landscape of biopharma. They partner with clients to help them fully realize and communicate the value of their innovative assets to all stakeholders: healthcare providers, patients, and payers. Their work includes all therapeutic categories, with a concentration specifically in rare disease.
**Our Client offers a fully remote work environment with occasional travel to client site and team meetings. We facilitate development of a strong team culture by holding virtual and in person get togethers to give opportunities for remote employees to interact at a personal level.
**Seeking Candidates local to Munich, Germany
We partner with our clients and help them navigate the journey into the future of biopharma.
We are looking for people who share a passion for delivering healthcare innovation. Our team is passionate about their work and approach ambiguity with resourcefulness and creativity. Our core values are:
- Set high standards
- Deliver on ambitious goals
- Be relentless and innovative
- Be responsible and trusted
The Consultant is an integral member of project teams and works closely with Managers to solve interesting client problems, and to create and implement solutions. In this role you will own and personally deliver components of the client engagement, contributing to the overall success of each engagement.? Your professional development is important to us: as you demonstrate strong analytic and project management skills, your responsibilities will grow rapidly.
As a Consultant, you will:
- Structure and conduct individual project tasks including detailed research and analysis using a variety of data sources
- Compile findings into concise and meaningful insights and recommendations that demonstrate a clear understanding of project objectives
- Work interactively with your project teams to share insights, incorporate feedback and evolve analysis and deliverables
- Clearly communicate findings and insights verbally and in well-designed PowerPoint slides that tell a clear and compelling story
- Interact with and manage third-party vendors
- Undergraduate or Master’s degree with 2+ years of consulting experience or MBA or PhD with a demonstrated interest in biopharma consulting
Although many of our Consultants have degrees in the life sciences, engineering, or business, we hire from a wide range of disciplines including psychology, sociology, economics, statistics, and other programs with an analytic focus, as long as there is a demonstrated desire to apply these skills to the healthcare industry.
**Interested and motivated candidates with less than 2 years of consulting experience are also welcomed to apply and will be considered for Analyst Roles.
Qualities that we seek:?
In addition to strong educational background and work experience, we evaluate the following:
- Problem solving abilities
- Attention to detail
- Communication skills
- Organization and planning skills
- Interested in growing and taking on additional responsibilities as part of a fast-paced entrepreneurial work environment
- Work ethic