Building Access Manager
Job ID: #87666
MOUNTAIN, LTD. has an opening for a Building Access Manager in Littleton, CO.
Since 1979, MOUNTAIN, LTD. has successfully created and supported the most innovative career pathways for job seekers. Our dedicated internal vendor management has a longstanding relationship across diverse industries, ranging from telecom to insurance. In the evolving landscape of employment, MOUNTAIN has relationships with some of the top companies across the nation.
- 6-month contract with potential to extend or hire on FTE; team is growing
- Monday – Friday; 40-hour work week
- Identify property ownership or management and make initial contact (cold calling) to secure the rights to perform site surveys.
- Act as conduit between Field Operations and Building Management during Pre-Deployment engineering and construction phase.
- Function as an integral part of a cross functional field operations team that implements network growth in a timely and efficient manner.
- Manage and coordinate appropriate responses to building management related to requests for on-site meetings to discuss Engineered drawings, additional site walks to walk the proposed
- Given a list of buildings, some with existing offnet customers, others with none; want to bring the building on-net
- Work with property to bring buildings on-net
- Utilizing real estate database – building contact info & work with building management to do a site survey
- Liaison between CTL & property owner
- Passing off building contact to the Field Ops team
- Goals: 12-15 site survey approvals/weekly
- Understands Telecom and Data infrastructures, build process
- Real Estate, Engineering, Outside Plant background preferred
- Able to explain benefits of bringing building on net to building managers
- Targeting 3-5 years experience in the workforce; most interested in exposure to telecom; someone is a self starter, go getter, and willingness to learn and can work independently
- Basic Microsoft office skills; must have computer skills
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Would like them in seat ASAP
- Interview: might be a week to review resumes/set up interviews; initial phone screen and second phone screen with team
- Ideal candidate: good communication skills and has a background in telecom and/or commercial real estate
Thank you for your interest in MOUNTAIN, LTD. For more information, please contact Sharmy Mitchell: email@example.com