Fort Washington, Pennsylvania
Job ID: #85221
MOUNTAIN, LTD. has an opening for a Business Analyst in Fort Washington, PA.
Since 1979, MOUNTAIN, LTD. has successfully created and supported the most innovative career pathways for job seekers. Our dedicated internal vendor management has a longstanding relationship across diverse industries, ranging from telecom to insurance. In the evolving landscape of employment, MOUNTAIN has relationships with some of the top companies across the nation.
- This is a 6-month contract role with potential for longer-term employment.
- $38.50 per hour
- Responsible for partnering with business/user group representatives to understand business processes and underlying informational and/or process automation needs, then translating those needs into formal, documented business requirements.
- Prioritizing requirements based on business benefit/impact and cost.
- Develop estimates and plan resource effort.
- Identifying and tracking issues and risks related to project or system.
- Fulfilling project management/governance responsibilities.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in business analysis
- Understands agile, with intermediate digital & technical experience
- Has knowledge and experience working within the federated ID management and authentication space
- Good experience with business requirement frameworks (process and task analysis, use cases, user stories, user journeys, story mapping)
- Deep expertise in working with stakeholders to clarify requirements, validation criteria
- Understands user experience best practices
- Excellent interpersonal experience, strong verbal and written communications experience – capable of developing well-structured communications, presentations
- Team oriented, goals oriented, and flexible with proven track record in collaborating with multiple stakeholders
Thank you for your interest in MOUNTAIN, LTD. For more information, please contact Sharmy Mitchell: firstname.lastname@example.org