Business Development Manager
New Gloucester, ME
Job ID: #89467
MOUNTAIN, LTD. has an opening for a Business Development Manager for a major company working in the Maine office or remote.
MOUNTAIN, LTD.™ is a telecommunications service provider that has been in the industry for nearly 40 years. We are a proven leader in engineering solutions and recruitment with a record for success with both clients and candidates looking for the best jobs in the field. Our teams strengthen the infrastructure of our client base by specializing in outside/inside plant engineering, design, permitting, right of way, CAD drafting and project management. MOUNTAIN, LTD.™ offers an excellent compensation package that includes health and retirement benefits. We are dedicated to deliver our mission and commitment to clients and employees.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for maintaining relationships with clients, this mostly will require socialization. Qualified candidate must have knowledge of telecommunication and wireless industries and should be detailed oriented as documentation is a big part of the work. Business Development Manager will also write reports and provide feedback to upper management about work progress.
- Identifying new sales leads
- Pitching products and/or services
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
- Researching organizations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
- Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical interest
- Ability to provide quality leadership to a large team of sales people
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organization
For consideration please email your resume to tetonjobs@MountainLtd.com or call 800-322-8627.