Business Project Manager
Job ID: #87202
MOUNTAIN, LTD. has an opening for a Business Project Manager in Broomfield, CO.
Since 1979, MOUNTAIN, LTD. has successfully created and supported the most innovative career pathways for job seekers. Our dedicated internal vendor management has a longstanding relationship across diverse industries, ranging from telecom to insurance. In the evolving landscape of employment, MOUNTAIN has relationships with some of the top companies across the nation.
- 12-month contract with a possible extension.
- $32.50 per hour
- Work schedule: 8 – 5 p.m., Mon-Fri.
- Responsible for budget and expense control for project.
- Accountable for timely project completion and delivery.
- Analyzes work plans and makes recommendations for improved processes.
- Prepares financial analyses to support and assess project/program financial impact.
- Develops project progress and status reports.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent education and related experience.
- 2-4 years related experience
- Sales facing or customer facing experience.
- SOLID communication skills.
- High energy level.
- Ability to manage many projects at once (75 – 100) – project are two weeks to two months at a time.
- Network understanding with Ethernet or TDM; technical experience essential (but can be taught).
Thank you for your interest in MOUNTAIN, LTD. For more information, please contact Sharmy Mitchell: firstname.lastname@example.org