Job ID: #84788
MOUNTAIN, LTD. has an opening for a CAD Manager in the Phoenix, AZ area.
Since 1979, MOUNTAIN, LTD. has successfully created and supported turnkey engineering solutions for traditional and wireless telecom providers across the United States. We are a national leader in the industry, providing high-quality engineering, on-time service delivery, and skilled personnel paired with innovative technology and creative solutions. Specialties include OSP/ISP engineering, design, permitting, right-of-way and CAD for traditional and wireless telecommunications companies.
• The CAD Drafter will create construction documents and/or records in an approved mapping software system identified by the local company representative and will perform drafting and pre-post functions, create as-built staking sheets, schematics, permits, service order drawings, and any other CAD drawings, maps or CAD records work including data attributes. The CAD Drafter will meet CAD technician qualifications.
Qualified candidates will have at least the following qualifications;
• An Associates degree in Geography or equivalent 5+ years of work experience;
• Technical training in computer-aided drafting or equivalent work experience;
• Related work experience in the facility management environment;
• Proficiency in an approved mapping software system and will be familiar with relational databases;
• Proficiency in Windows operating system environment, and possess a working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Telecom or a background in Civil CAD preferred but not required.
Thank you for your interest in MOUNTAIN, LTD. For more career opportunities, please visit us at www.mountainltd.com