Chief Nursing Officer
John Day, OR
Job ID: #89956
Joule Healthcare is seeking a Chief Financial Officer who will provide leadership, financial oversight and direction to ensure the overall fiscal responsibility and financial well-being of the organization. The CFO will be an integral part of the senior leadership team responsible for accounting functions, budgets, financial risk management, financial statements and reporting on financial performance.
- Demonstrate ability to learn and maintain appropriate technical skills to effectively support the electronic financial system. Displays a thorough understanding of electronic financial systems.
- Displays a thorough understanding of Microsoft Google Calendar, Gmail, Excel, PDF, Encrypting, keyboarding, and reporting.
- Displays a thorough competency in completing and submitting electronic forms.
- Must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance from an accredited institution. (Master’s degree preferred).
- Previous Hospital CFO experience required.
- Minimum 10 to 15 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be proficient in written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with hospital staff and community.
- Must have 3-5 years’ experience in leadership role.