Job ID: #88173
MOUNTAIN, LTD. has an opening for a Compliance Specialist in the Broomfield, CO area.
Since 1979, MOUNTAIN, LTD. has successfully created and supported the most innovative career pathways for job seekers. Our dedicated internal vendor management has a longstanding relationship across diverse industries, ranging from telecom to insurance. In the evolving landscape of employment, MOUNTAIN has relationships with some of the top companies across the nation.
Contract Compliance and Enforcement.
On Site in Broomfield, CO/ 1 year contract
- College Degree or Equivalent Work Experience ( 2-4 years)
- Highly analytical with attention to detail.
- Ability to juggle multiple separate projects in a face paced environment.
- Experience in Telecom not a requirement but a plus.
- Experience with SQL Server
- Experience with Contracts and Contract Interpretation not a requirement but a plus.
What will you be doing?
- Identification, Interpretation, and Analysis of Customer Order(s) and Operating Agreement(s).
- Partnership with Internal business stakeholders on enforcement of related contractual requirements.
- Researching multiple legacy provisioning systems for critical to quality attributes from customer orders.
- Apply principles of Continuous Process Improvement and Automation to da- to -day functions.
Does this Sound like you?
Send a Word formatted resume to email@example.com