Job ID: #85925
MOUNTAIN, LTD. has an opening for a Construction Manager for a major company. This position can be based out of Raleigh, NC or Greensboro, NC or Columbia, SC area.
MOUNTAIN, LTD. is a telecommunications service provider that has been in the industry for nearly 40 years. We are a proven leader in engineering solutions and recruitment with a record for success with both clients and candidates looking for the best jobs in the field. Our teams strengthen the infrastructure of our client base by specializing in outside/inside plant engineering, design, permitting, right of way, CAD drafting and project management. MOUNTAIN, LTD. offers an excellent compensation package that includes health and retirement benefits. We are dedicated to deliver our mission and commitment to clients and employees.
The Construction Manager (CM) provides leadership to the entire network delivery team and provides technical expertise to Sales, OSP, & PMO groups. The ideal candidate will ensure standardized and improved processes and procedures are maintained during all phases of circuit delivery to new customers. The CM establishes relationships and infrastructure to support new markets, acts as primary interface with local jurisdictions for franchises, with utilities for pole attachment and conduit agreements, with each state’s one-call system, DOH/DOT, Railroad companies, and other utility owners. The CM serves as a single point of contact for all reporting on multiple programs for work in their assigned areas. The CM ensures all projects are completed in a safe, accurate, timely and efficient manner. The job holder of this position is on call 24x7x365 days ready to respond to service outages and is among the first responders for emergency events.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or equivalent job experience
- Minimum of five (5) years technical experience working in Engineering, Construction or Operations.
- Excellent computer skills working in the Microsoft office suite, Google Earth (KMZ), EBS, Site Tracker, M4/CV fiber mapping, WFM, and ICMS. Strong understanding of OSHA rules; National Electric Safety Code (NESC) requirements; and Federal, State (DOT/DOH), and local (municipality) regulations. A safe driving record.
- Proven project management skills with ability to effectively manage multiple projects in various geographical areas.
- Technical expertise in fiber optic systems and construction methods.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
For consideration please email your resume to tetonjobs@MountainLtd.com or call 800-322-8627.