Customer Service Representative
Fort Washington, Pennsylvania
Job ID: #85748
MOUNTAIN, LTD. has an opening for a Customer Service Representative in Fort Washington, PA.
Since 1979, MOUNTAIN, LTD. has successfully created and supported the most innovative career pathways for job seekers. Our dedicated internal vendor management has a longstanding relationship across diverse industries, ranging from telecom to insurance. In the evolving landscape of employment, MOUNTAIN has relationships with some of the top companies across the nation.
- Handle inbound and outbound calls via 800 lines
- Respond to customer communications via email and phone
- Maintain service, quality and timeliness standards
- Manage priorities and work distribution
- Interact with other departments on various projects including new programs, products and technology
- Support knowledge management transfer within the department through training, quality and intranet projects
- Support the Group Insurance for Firms team and management to address product information, and policies and procedures with carriers, auditors and business partners
- Analyzes transactions, corrects records and adjusts errors as needed on Group policies
- Life, Accident & Health license and/or P&C license
- Demonstrated skills and abilities to be goal oriented and solve complex issues
- Learn multiple products to support revenue growth for program business
- Possess excellent organizational and verbal communication skills
- Possess excellent written communication skills for customer correspondence
- Ability to provide excellent quality service to customers
- Demonstrated ability in handling details and key follow up capability
- Strong PC skills with solid knowledge based in Word, Excel and PowerPoint software
- Ability to identify process efficiencies and handle daily activities in a thorough and accurate fashion
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
Thank you for your interest in MOUNTAIN, LTD. For more information please contact email@example.com.