Employee Support Coordinator
New Gloucester, ME
Job ID: #90328
MOUNTAIN, LTD. has an opening for a Employee Support Coordinator in the New Gloucester, ME area.
Since 1979, MOUNTAIN, LTD. has successfully created and supported the most innovative solutions for our clients. Our dedicated internal vendor management has a longstanding relationship across diverse industries, ranging from telecom to insurance. In the evolving landscape of employment, MOUNTAIN has relationships with some of the top companies across the nation.
The Employee Support Coordinator is the first level Employee resource responsible for all efforts associated with building and maintaining strong relationships with our existing contract staff and ensuring they are provided the support required to be satisfied and effective in their assigned functions.
- Ongoing accessibility to ensure minimal downtime with contract employees and their systems support needs.
- Work with IT to determine when client systems access have been granted, along with Account Management and recruiting to track employee start dates.
- Request client ID badges and mileage reporting system access, when applicable, for employees.
- First day email sent to all new employees with systems access, helpdesk, and appropriate contact information.
- Perform check in calls with contract employees.
- Manage account inbox by following up with employees or directing email to the appropriate contact.
- Work with Account Management, Recruiting Manager and Human Resources to address any performance issues.
- Identify opportunities for current employees to be cross-leveled or provide support in other areas.
- Develop/disseminate surveys pertaining to employee function and satisfaction.
- Support Account Management in efforts to develop and distribute marketing campaigns, to include newsletters.
- Update internal systems with relevant change information.
- Perform quarterly audit for PTO eligibility and relevant updates to employees.
Thank you for your interest in MOUNTAIN, LTD. For more career opportunities, please visit us at www.mountainltd.com