Job ID: #84970
MOUNTAIN, LTD. has an opening for an Engineer in the Ogden, UT area.
Since 1979, MOUNTAIN, LTD. has successfully created and supported turnkey engineering solutions for traditional and wireless telecom providers across the United States. We are a national leader in the industry, providing high-quality engineering, on-time service delivery, and skilled personnel paired with innovative technology and creative solutions. Specialties include OSP/ISP engineering, design, permitting, right-of-way and CAD for traditional and wireless telecommunications companies.
The OSP Engineer will perform all aspects of OSP engineering including but not limited to engineering of line extensions for service order activity, pole replacements facility installations and facility relocation.
- OSP staking, work order package preparation including but not limited to field notes, cut sheets, schematics, and acquiring permits and private rights-of-way.
- OSP design and planning, construction.
- Have the ability to perform cost analysis to determine the most cost effective and efficient manner of the placement of communications facilities. This assembly unit includes all necessary tools and equipment including but not limited to vehicle, cell phone, computer, and safety equipment.
- Fieldwork, Site Survey, and CAD experience
- Strong communication and computer skills
- OSP experience
- A solid and diverse fielding background
- Good computer skills
Thank you for your interest in MOUNTAIN, LTD. For more career opportunities, please visit us at www.mountainltd.com