Job ID: #87268
MOUNTAIN, LTD. has an opening for an Administrative Assistant in the Portland, OR area.
Since 1979, MOUNTAIN, LTD. has successfully created and supported turnkey engineering solutions for traditional and wireless telecom providers across the United States. We are a national leader in the industry, providing high-quality engineering, on-time service delivery, and skilled personnel paired with innovative technology and creative solutions. Specialties include OSP/ISP engineering, design, permitting, right-of-way and CAD for traditional and wireless telecommunications companies.
The Engineering Assistant will be performing duties such as maintaining complex files, keeping records, preparing schedules, compiling and checking reports, searching and investigating information contained in files, processing departmental documents requiring specific knowledge of functional operations, posting records including accounting and continuing property records, typing correspondence and reports from rough drafts, and assisting engineers as requested. Upon request, the Administrative Assistant, using various formats, will gather and coordinate associated statistical data for use in departmental or project specific reports. Qualified candidate must be proficient in various computer systems such as Microsoft Word, EXCEL, Access, etc. The Administrative Assistant must have a high level of initiative and follow-up support capability working with limited supervision.
- Ability to quickly and efficiently switch gears – Priorities can change quickly.
- Comfortable with change
- Detail oriented – NESC Field Inspectors depend on the administration in the office to provide accurate work
- Strong Excel, Microsoft Office, and Email
- Strong communication – supervisor, office team, field team and utilities
- Self-motivated, Follows directions, asks questions for clarification – Ability to prioritize work and get it completed, not needing someone to continually hand them projects and check in with them to see if they have questions or need additional work
- Problem solving and documenting – takes steps to figure it out, document updates and changes
- Any knowledge of the telecom or utility industries a plus
Thank you for your interest in MOUNTAIN, LTD. For more career opportunities, please visit us at www.mountainltd.com