Engineering Assistant (CAD Drafter)
New Gloucester, ME
Job ID: #91265
MOUNTAIN, LTD. has an opening for a Drafter in the New Gloucester, ME area.
Since 1979, MOUNTAIN, LTD. has successfully created and supported turnkey engineering solutions for traditional and wireless telecom providers across the United States. We are a national leader in the industry, providing high-quality engineering, on-time service delivery, and skilled personnel paired with innovative technology and creative solutions. Specialties include OSP/ISP engineering, design, permitting, right-of-way and CAD for traditional and wireless telecommunications companies.
The CAD Drafter will create construction documents and/or records in an approved mapping software system identified by the local representative, perform drafting and pre-post functions, create as-built staking sheets, schematics, permits, service order drawings, CAD drawings, maps or CAD records which will include data attributes. The CAD Drafter will also need to meet the required CAD drafting qualifications.
- Associates degree in Geography or equivalent 2 year work experience
- Technical training in computer aided drafting or equivalent work experience
- Related work experience in the facility management environment
- Proficient in approved mapping software system identified by the local representative and will be familiar with relational databases
- Proficient in Windows operating system environment, and possess a working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- AutoCAD experience
- Telephony/OSP experience preferred
- Utility/Civil permitting preferred
- Cable/GPON design preferred
Thank you for your interest in MOUNTAIN, LTD. For more career opportunities, please visit us at www.mountainltd.com