Rock Springs, WY
Job ID: #85274
MOUNTAIN, LTD. has an opening for an Engineering Assistant in the Rock Springs, WY area.
Since 1979, MOUNTAIN, LTD. has successfully created and supported turnkey engineering solutions for traditional and wireless telecom providers across the United States. We are a national leader in the industry, providing high-quality engineering, on-time service delivery, and skilled personnel paired with innovative technology and creative solutions. Specialties include OSP/ISP engineering, design, permitting, right-of-way and CAD for traditional and wireless telecommunications companies.
Daily Job Responsibilities
- Maintaining complex files, keeping records, preparing schedules, compiling and checking reports, searching and investigating information contained in files.
- Processing departmental documents requiring specific knowledge of functional operations.
- Posting records including accounting and continuing property records
- Typing correspondence and reports from rough drafts, and assisting engineers as requested.
- Upon request, the Engineering Assistant, using various formats, will gather and coordinate associated statistical data for use in departmental or project specific reports.
- Must be proficient in various computer systems such as Microsoft Word, EXCEL, Access, etc.
- The Engineering Assistant must have a high level of initiative and follow-up support capability working with limited supervision.
- Strong computer skills including but not limited to Microsoft office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.).
- Ability to multi-task and strong verbal communication skills.
- Must be analytical, detail oriented, and conscientious.
- Must have a high level of initiative and follow-up support capability working with limited supervision.
Thank you for your interest in MOUNTAIN, LTD. For more career opportunities, please visit us at www.mountainltd.com