Fiber Engineer II
Town and Country, MO
Job ID: #87580
MOUNTAIN, LTD. has an opening for an Engineer II in Town and Country, MO.
Since 1979, MOUNTAIN, LTD. has successfully created and supported the most innovative career pathways for job seekers. Our dedicated internal vendor management has a longstanding relationship across diverse industries, ranging from telecom to insurance. In the evolving landscape of employment, MOUNTAIN has relationships with some of the top companies across the nation.
- This is contract, temp to hire.
- $25.00 per hour
- Analyzes local and wide area network systems, including planning, designing, evaluating, selecting operating systems and protocol suites and configuring communication media.
- Resolves interoperability problems to obtain operations across all platforms.
- Develops network solutions to maximize and reroute traffic and perform root cause analysis through appropriate commands, specifications and scripts.
- Configures systems to user environments.
- May lead cross functional teams or provide tier III support.
- Supports acquisition of standard hardware and software as well as subcontractor services as needed.
- Requires direction and guidance with some tasks.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education and relevant experience.
- 4-6 years of experience.
Thank you for your interest in MOUNTAIN, LTD. For more information, please contact Sharmy Mitchell: firstname.lastname@example.org