Job ID: #84724
MOUNTAIN, LTD. has an opening for a GIS Contractor in the Madison, WI area.
Since 1979, MOUNTAIN, LTD. has successfully created and supported turnkey engineering solutions for traditional and wireless telecom providers across the United States. We are a national leader in the industry, providing high-quality engineering, on-time service delivery, and skilled personnel paired with innovative technology and creative solutions. Specialties include OSP/ISP engineering, design, permitting, right-of-way and CAD for traditional and wireless telecommunications companies.
In this role students will:
- Develop scripts that will automate tasks within the GIS software and other proprietary data model. Develop dashboards that will be used for non-GIS personnel to query data.
- Normalize files with proprietary systems standard Map scales levels, Symbology, Parcel data sets.
- Analyze and correlate data from a variety of sources to be linked to features.
- Develop databases for managing a verity of project data and data entry in to the database.
- Currently pursuing (or recent graduate)AA, BS, or BA degree in Geographic Information System (GIS)
- Web Application Programming Interface (API)
- C+ programming experience
- Java, Python, and HTML5 experience desired
- MS Access database creation and design
- Strong technical aptitude, including the ability to quickly and efficiently learn applications, systems, policies and procedures
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including strong verbal and written communication
- Ability to work both independently and on team assignments.
Hours: M-F 8:00am to 5:00pm
Thank you for your interest in MOUNTAIN, LTD. For more career opportunities, please visit us at www.mountainltd.com