HCP Marketing Lead
Job ID: #91613
Our Client is an analytics- and technology-enabled healthcare services start-up developing a platform that supports identification, activation, and diagnosis of the > 65% of patients with a rare genetic condition that are not diagnosed. This client’s comprehensive, integrated platform and supporting services will allow patients and caregivers, patient advocacy groups, healthcare providers, and drug developers to better navigate the inherent challenges of diagnosing rare genetic conditions.??
Our client is on a mission to transform every life touched by rare disease. They are looking for people who share their passion, can develop the strategy to get us to their destination, and are able to manage tough challenges and ambiguity with resourcefulness and creativity.? As a company, patient needs drive every decision we make. Our core values are:?
- Set high standards?
- Deliver on ambitious goals?
- Be relentless and innovative?
- Be responsible?
- Be transparent and honest?
Roles and Responsibilities
Our client is seeking an experienced HCP marketing strategist who is passionate about working in rare disease. This candidate’s deep understanding of business objectives and analytical mindset will shape future HCP strategies through forward-thinking, data-driven insights and recommendations.
This role will be highly collaborative in nature. In addition to planning, driving, and executing marketing efforts towards HCP’s, this role will set cross-functional exemplary leadership for all HCP strategies and tactics aligned with the company’s values and goals.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Develop comprehensive HCP strategy and tactical plan with measurable objectives for HCP lead generation and nurture and campaigns (digital advertising, content development, lead funnels, etc.)
- Leverage HCP insights and needs to develop measurable cross-channel marketing programs and optimizing based on performance
- Partner with Medical Affairs and other relevant functions on the development of Thought Leadership strategies and programs
- Leverage scientific data and/or findings, Ambit Thought Leadership, KOL relationships, and HCP customer insights, to develop comprehensive, compelling marketing messages and collateral for HCPs to understand what the company offers
- Manage events focused on HCP lead generation and engagement, including conferences, advisory boards, and other workshops
- Support field teams through training and materials
- Manage HCP marketing team
- Represent voice of customer across the organization, providing feedback to enhance our services and messages based on HCP feedback
- Address key HCP needs while identifying successful implementation tactics
- Develop measurable cross-channel marketing programs and optimize programs based on performance
- Effectively communicate levels of HCP engagement and benchmarks across teams
- Direct external partners and agencies to develop successful marketing programs
- Work in tandem with the analytics team to measure benchmarks, effectiveness, and optimize strategy
- Establish and improve internal standards based on HCP feedback
- Guide creation of actionable HCP insights to support the needs of HCP’s involved with rare disease patient journey
Required Skills & Experiences
- 5-7 years of experience in HCP marketing, medical devices, healthcare, or biotech industries
- BS/BA degree required; MBA or other advanced equivalent degree preferred
- Demonstrated ability to develop and optimize marketing programs based on data and market insights
- Demonstrated experience working with media partners to develop, deploy and optimize cross-channel media programs
- Experience in developing and implementing HCP activation strategies and tactics
- Comprehensive understanding of brand management and marketing
- Demonstrated experience developing digital strategies and executing digital programs to achieve marketing objectives
- Familiarity with digital marketing tools for paid and organic search marketing, social listening and management, competitive research, email marketing and marketing automation, web analytics, etc.
- Strong leadership skills to lead a team within multiple disciplines
- Experience with rare diseases preferred
- Motivated individual working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
We treat our team right:?
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- A young startup filled with passionate and fun teammates, dedicated to changing every life touched by rare disease
- The opportunity to be one of our first product hires and help shape the future of the platforms
- Equity package
- Flexible vacation policy with company wide shutdowns to unplug, rest, and recharge
- 401 (k)
- Medical, dental, vision & disability insurance
- Parental leave