Human Resource Coordinator
Job ID: #87409
MOUNTAIN, LTD. has an opening for a Contract Human Resource Coordinator in the Montvale, NJ area.
Since 1979, MOUNTAIN, LTD. has successfully created and supported the most innovative career pathways for job seekers. Our dedicated internal vendor management has a longstanding relationship across diverse industries, ranging from telecom to insurance. In the evolving landscape of employment, MOUNTAIN has relationships with some of the top companies across the nation.
8 Month Contract with a potential to be extended.
What will you be doing?
- Organize project management activity for the partner admissions team; monitor project progress and serve as a resource for issues resolution
- Manage assigned projects to help ensure successful delivery of objectives
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants
- Apply job knowledge, independent judgment and firm policies to complete job responsibilities and assignments
- Produce and distribute reports
- Assist resource manager in assignment of candidate work; coordinate all team members to keep workflow on track
- Minimum of 5 years of administrative experience in a corporate environment; Human Resources experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, capable of maintaining strong relationships
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Strong attention to details while working in a fast paced environment
- Time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Detail-oriented with high degree of accuracy and confidentiality
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Access
- SharePoint and database management and reporting skills preferred
Sound like you? send a Word formatted resume to email@example.com