Job ID: #90339
MOUNTAIN, LTD. has an opening for an HVAC technician in the Katy, TX area.
MOUNTAIN, LTD. is an engineering services provider that has been in the industry for over 40 years. We are a proven leader in engineering solutions and recruitment with a record for success with both clients and candidates looking for the best jobs in the field. Our teams strengthen the infrastructure of our client base by specializing in outside/inside plant engineering, design, permitting, right of way, CAD drafting and project management. MOUNTAIN, LTD. offers an excellent compensation package that includes health and retirement benefits. We are dedicated to deliver our mission and commitment to clients and employees.
- Completes all regularly scheduled maintenance of company facilities on either a monthly or bimonthly basis. Must be HVAC Certified.
- Completes unscheduled maintenance in a timely manner.
- Checks and services all buildings on a monthly basis for any electrical needs.
- Checks and services all pumps.
- Checks and services all air conditioners, including changing air filters regularly.
- Repairs all plumbing problems as required; including changing water filters regularly.
- Maintains all doors and locks.
- Repairs all roof leaks as required.
- Maintains all building exteriors.
- Installs and maintains all fire extinguishers.
- Performs preventative maintenance on all equipment and facilities.
- Maintains door/gate access system in conjunction with vendor.
- Performs other maintenance as required.
- Works closely with other employees, contractors and outside vendors in the procurement of materials.
- Works with other departmental personnel in the performance of their duties.
- Operates the forklift in a safe and efficient manner, if required.
- Performs all tasks in a safe manner.
- Drives company vehicle
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers and employees of the organization.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one-or-two-step instructions. Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
- Basic computer abilities to include knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must be EPA/ TCEQ certified for air conditioning work.
- Must possess a valid State of Texas driver's license and be an insurable driver. Must be a certified Forklift Operator within 30 days, depending on the availability of a qualified trainee to administer certification.
- Possess a basic knowledge and understanding and the ability to perform basic carpentry skills, and the ability to perform basic plumbing. Must having passing aptitude test scores.
- Must be able to lift up to 80 lbs.
- Requires near visual acuity to read repair manuals, computer text, computer keyboard, purchase orders, work orders, requisition orders, assemble and disassemble parts; far visual acuity necessary for driving. Color differentiation for electrical wiring work. Depth perception necessary for driving as well as repair, assembly and disassembly maintenance work
Thank you for your interest in MOUNTAIN, LTD. For more career opportunities, please visit us at www.mountainltd.com