Job ID: #93377
MOUNTAIN, LTD. has an opening for an Inspector in the Cheyenne, WY area.
Since 1979, MOUNTAIN, LTD. has successfully created and supported turnkey engineering solutions for traditional and wireless telecom providers across the United States. We are a national leader in the industry, providing high-quality engineering, on-time service delivery, and skilled personnel paired with innovative technology and creative solutions. Specialties include OSP/ISP engineering, design, permitting, right-of-way and CAD for traditional and wireless telecommunications companies.
The Inspector will be responsible to ensure that all of the client’s underground and aerial plant facilities meet the current standards through inspections, and corrections work performed by contractors.
- Will document all inspections, audits, and pole transfers electronically.
- Communicate via email, and cellular phone.
- At times it may be necessary to perform inspections, audits, and transfers manually by the use of printed spreadsheets.
- Underground construction and inspection experience.
- Previous experience performing NESC inspections or experience working on an aerial cable line crew is preferred.
- Previous experience performing wooden pole ground line inspections.
- Familiarity with the National Electric Safety Code.
- Computer experience is a must:
- Microsoft Windows XP or newer.
- Microsoft Excel 2003 or newer.
- Microsoft Outlook.
- Microsoft MapPoint 2009 or newer is preferred, but not required.
- Familiar and comfortable with internet usage, and web page browsing.
- Good communication skills.
- Personal time management and organization skills.
- Construction contractor management skills.
- A valid driver’s license and the ability to travel on short notice.
Thank you for your interest in MOUNTAIN, LTD. For more career opportunities, please visit us at www.mountainltd.com