IT Business Analyst
Job ID: #86997
MOUNTAIN, LTD. has an opening for an IT Business Analyst in Broomfield, CO.
Since 1979, MOUNTAIN, LTD. has successfully created and supported the most innovative career pathways for job seekers. Our dedicated internal vendor management has a longstanding relationship across diverse industries, ranging from telecom to insurance. In the evolving landscape of employment, MOUNTAIN has relationships with some of the top companies across the nation.
- 3-month contract with a possible extension.
- 42.50 per hour
- Business Analyst / (OBIEE) Developer Designs, develops, and delivers database components of software applications using PL/SQL and other Oracle tools and technology, and troubleshoots any problems with them.
- Develops, modifies, and tests the codes, scripts, and forms that allow a system to run different types of applications.
- Executes trial runs of software applications, reviews programs, and performs system analysis.
- Part of the Network Expense Analytics (NetEx) team, this role is responsible for advancing the use of analytics in NetEx and supporting the digital.
- This role requires the use of both business and technical skills.
- Spearhead the digital transformation of Network Expense.
- Interface with the business and support them with data analysis/insights to improve margin performance. Drive Data Analytics adoption.
- Train the Network Expense Operational teams and stakeholders on available data and use case. Optimize the use of OBIEE in Network Expense operations.
- Lead/facilitate business and data requirements sessions.
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications aligned with management goals.
- Design data models.
- Provide guidance to the IT team on creating a stable and agile data infrastructure for Network Expense.
- This requires guiding the database developers to create the backend tables and jobs that enable the desired data.
- Develop in the OBIEE repository.
- This includes development on the Physical, Business and Presentation layer in Obiee.
- Develop standardized Network Expense reporting and dashboards.
- Dashboard should present KPIs focused on productivity and performance management.
- 6-8 years experience
Thank you for your interest in MOUNTAIN, LTD. For more information, please contact
Sharmy Mitchell: email@example.com