IT Solutions Project Manager
Job ID: #92055
MOUNTAIN, LTD. has an opening for a remote IT Solutions Project Manager!
Since 1979, MOUNTAIN, LTD. has successfully created and supported turnkey engineering solutions for traditional and wireless telecom providers across the United States. We are a national leader in the industry, providing high-quality engineering, on-time service delivery, and skilled personnel paired with innovative technology and creative solutions. Specialties include OSP/ISP engineering, design, permitting, right-of-way and CAD for traditional and wireless telecommunications companies.
The Project Manager is responsible for managing one or more technical projects either in-house or on-site at the customer location. This position consults with customers on IT direction and leads projects involving implementations and/or upgrades of colocation and managed services.
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) OR 4+ years professional work experience
- 5+ years direct customer service experience
- 3+ years IT Project Management experience
- Project Management (MPM, PMP etc.) and/or ITIL Certification preferred
- Proven experience developing project scopes and objectives as well as team member roles and responsibility
- Demonstrated planning skills and a proven ability to lead teams in a multi-project environment
- Experience managing scheduling and budgets
- Ability to establish customer trust and confidence
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience managing projects for Enterprise level accounts
- Strong leadership and an ability to communicate effectively with Executives.
- Experience deploying larger Network infrastructure solutions a bonus.
Thank you for your interest in MOUNTAIN, LTD. For more career opportunities, please visit us at www.mountainltd.com