Job ID: #87039
MOUNTAIN, LTD. has an opening for a Junior Engineer in the Phoenix, AZ area.
Since 1979, MOUNTAIN, LTD. has successfully created and supported turnkey engineering solutions for traditional and wireless telecom providers across the United States. We are a national leader in the industry, providing high-quality engineering, on-time service delivery, and skilled personnel paired with innovative technology and creative solutions. Specialties include OSP/ISP engineering, design, permitting, right-of-way and CAD for traditional and wireless telecommunications companies.
- Drafting of commercial and residential Engineering or Architectural plans using computer aided design programs
- Assessing and preparing construction cost estimates within scope, budget and schedule and review drawings for completeness and accuracy
- Communicating with internal and external clients
- Maintaining project records
- Performing project administration
- Strong computer skills including but not limited to Microsoft office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.).
- Ability to multi-task and strong verbal communication skills.
- Must be analytical, detail oriented, and conscientious.
- Must have a high level of initiative and follow-up support capability working with limited supervision.
Thank you for your interest in MOUNTAIN, LTD. For more career opportunities, please visit us at www.mountainltd.com