Labor & Delivery Registered Nurse (RN)
Rancho Mirage, CA
Job ID: #89160
Joule Healthcare is recruiting for an Labor and Delivery (RN) who wants to take the next step in their career at a regionally renowned hospital in California in a brand new L&D unit starting Jan 2021!
The Labor and Delivery (RN) will work with an organization that has received numerous awards as a prestigious academic medical center, ranked as #21 hospital in California and #1 in the Inland Empire. Also, this facility makes Forbes’ America’s Best Employers List for 2019. The America’s Best Employers list features 500 employers across 25 industries that were chosen based on the results of an independent survey conducted among 80,000 American employees.
The Labor and Delivery Nurse Job Responsibilities:
- The staff nurse provides direct patient care, collaborates with patients, families, peers, physicians and other members of the health care team in the delivery of health care services to the specific patient population.
- The staff nurse assesses patient's needs, plans care, implements and evaluates patient care in accordance with the patient’s needs based on the nurses knowledge of growth/development, the hospital and nursing philosophy, policies/procedures and standards.
- He/she demonstrates leadership/management skills and a commitment to professional accountability and growth.
- Position may require working at alternate sites.
The Labor and Delivery Unit Qualifications:
- 5 years of experience (could take less if candidate meets all qualifications)
- Licensed in the state of California
- Required: BSN or MSN or enrollment in an RN-BSN or RN-MSN program within 1 year of hire and completion within 5 years of hire if hired after July 1, 2012.
- BLS, ACLS, NRP- Advanced Fetal Monitoring
The community and region:
Some of the best fine dining, spas, hiking, and shopping in the nation are at your fingertips in the Inland Empire region of California. There is endless opportunity for someone looking to make a move outside of the large metropolitan areas of the state.
Apply today as we are “Your Healthcare Career Advisor”.