Licensed Practical Nurse
Job ID: #89038
Joule Healthcare (parent company System One) is seeking a passionate and skilled Licensed Practical Nurse (will consider new grads) wanting to take the next step in their career at a regionally renowned hospital in the Oklahoma panhandle.
The chosen Licensed Practical Nurse will work with a top notch and expanding Critical Access Hospital
Full time, permanent opportunities in Medical Surgical and ER.
New grads are encouraged to join this Critical Access Hospital in Oklahoma Panhandle.
Qualified relocation assistance and possible sign on bonus included!
Licensed Practical Nurse Job Responsibilities:
- Under the leadership of the RN, The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) provides safe patient care, recognizes and refers complex problems to RN. Follows through on predictable problems.
- Demonstrates knowledge and understanding of normal limits of vital signs and commonly used lab tests by reporting abnormal findings to the RN.
- Demonstrates an understanding of the medical plan of care and ensures that physician orders are implemented promptly and accurately.
- Documents nursing assessments, reassessments, and interventions accurately, clearly and concisely according to the unit standard.
Licensed Practical Nurse Qualifications:
- Completion from an Accredited LPN Program
- Must possess a current Oklahoma LPN license, as well as BLS, ACLS, and PALS.
- Previous experience in Med-Surg or hospital setting is preferred.
About your employer and surrounding community: This Critical Access hospital is located in the Oklahoma panhandle, acclaimed for its naturally diverse landscapes and contribution to farming, agriculture and natural gas industries.
They are county owned, nonprofit hospital licensed by the Oklahoma State Department of Health. Operating as a level IV, 25 bed facility they serve the residents of Texas County and surrounding counties in the Oklahoma Panhandle.
Let Joule Healthcare (parent company System One) help you in your next step in your career!
We align excellent healthcare providers for amazing health systems nationwide and create a memorable experience.