Medical/ Surgical Nurse
Job ID: #90360
Joule Healthcare is seeking medical/surgical nurses for a medical/surgical unit. The nurse will provide medical and pre- and post- surgical care to the acutely ill patient who requires inpatient hospital services. The patient population consists of the pediatric and young adult through the geriatric population.
- Job Description:
- Provides professional nursing care within their department and coordinates care planning with other disciplines.
- Provides care that meets the psychosocial, physical, and general needs of care.
- Determines priorities of care based on physical and psychosocial needs of patients, as well as factors influencing patient flow through the system.
- Communicates with physicians regarding changes in patient's status, symptomatology, and results of diagnostic studies.
- Responds quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment.
- Current OK RN license, ACLS, and PALS.
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing, current registration with the state board of nurse examiners.
- TNCC required within the first year of employment.
- Accepting new graduates.
- Full Time 7p – 7a