OSP Admin Support
Job ID: #92787
MOUNTAIN, LTD. has an opening for an OSP Administrative Assistant in Beaverton, OR.
Since 1979, MOUNTAIN, LTD. has successfully created and supported turnkey engineering solutions for traditional and wireless telecom providers across the United States. We are a national leader in the industry, providing high-quality engineering, on-time service delivery, and skilled personnel paired with innovative technology and creative solutions. Specialties include OSP/ISP engineering, design, permitting, right-of-way and CAD for traditional and wireless telecommunications companies.
The OSP Administrative Assistant will provide support to the office in Beaverton, OR. This role will scan documents, make edits using Adobe Pro, and utilize proprietary systems to organize data. The Assistant will have a high level of initiative and follow-up support capability working with limited supervision.
- Strong computer skills including but not limited to Microsoft. products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access etc.).
- Experience with Adobe products (Adobe Pro a plus).
- Ability to multi-task and strong verbal communication skills.
- Must be analytical, detail oriented, and conscientious.
- Must have a high level of initiative and follow-up support. capability working with limited supervision..
- Knowledge of telephony field a plus, but not a must.
- Must have a laptop with the Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Pro.
Thank you for your interest in MOUNTAIN, LTD. For more career opportunities, please visit us at www.mountainltd.com