OSP Administrative Assistant
Job ID: #85919
MOUNTAIN, LTD. has an opening for an OSP Administrative Assistant for a major company working in the Columbia, SC area.
The OSP Administrative Assistant should have telecom background or a working knowledge of the field. Qualified candidate must possess strong Excel skills and be comfortable performing vlookups.
- Verify correct materials, enter it into the system, compare to original, and make changes/corrections.
- Update, move orders in the system at a moment’s notice due to construction or warehouse requests, and/or purchasing changes, and work closely with all engineers regarding material updates and changes.
- Manage all tasks for the north of the west region – checking multiple times daily for new/incoming tasks, adding task labels, transferring tasks to responsible work queues.
- Manage all engineers’ work queues – tracking due dates, adding notes, completing tasks, and be point of contact for engineers questions.
- Maintain comprehensive spreadsheet on all projects, logging all job numbers, all dates, estimate information, move order information, contractor information, and noting all updates and changes, and provide this information to supervisors daily based on their specific needs.
- Take minutes of meeting for supervisor and engineers. Manage meeting(s) when supervisor is absent.
- Provide construction contractor with information needed for their weekly call, and managing call when supervisor is not present.
- Email any official correspondence that a supervisor may need, and take care of all UPS mailing/shipping for office.
- Send out weekly Easement update email to appropriate personnel.
- Contact person for purchasing, construction, and warehouse questions/requests.
For consideration please email your resume to tetonjobs@MountainLtd.com or call 800-322-8627.