OSP Design Engineer
Job ID: #90308
MOUNTAIN, LTD. has an opening for an OSP Design Engineer to support the Denver, CO area.
MOUNTAIN, LTD. is a telecommunications service provider that has been in the industry for over 40 years. We are a proven leader in engineering solutions and recruitment with a record for success with both clients and candidates looking for the best jobs in the field. Our teams strengthen the infrastructure of our client base by specializing in outside/inside plant engineering, design, permitting, right of way, CAD drafting and project management. MOUNTAIN, LTD. offers an excellent compensation package that includes health and retirement benefits. We are dedicated to deliver our mission and commitment to clients and employees.
The OSP Design Engineer will be responsible for overseeing the full life-cycle of OSP engineering projects. Responsibilities include design, staking, permitting, easements, coordination with contractors, working with project managers, inspection, and project planning and oversight.
- Plan, design, engineer, and prepare drawings and staking sheets for new and future construction
- Accurately create, revise, and update drawings, staking sheets, maps, splice diagrams, schematics and other related specification sheets for planning, construction and installation of telecommunication cable and equipment
- Coordinate construction projects, inside plant engineering, and work orders with project managers
- Prepare and interpret fiber optic splicing schematics when needed.
- Ensures engineering records and systems remain accurate for the geographic area.
- 3GIS Experience
- Familiarity with the Denver, CO market
- Experience with COFEE preferred
- Experience with RUS processes and standards
- Experience using GIS tools and geodatabases
Thank you for your interest in MOUNTAIN, LTD. For more career opportunities, please visit us at www.mountainltd.com