Job ID: #91856
MOUNTAIN, LTD. has an opening for an OSP Engineer in the Grayling, MI area!
MOUNTAIN, LTD. is a telecommunications service provider that has been in the industry for nearly 40 years. We are a proven leader in engineering solutions and recruitment with a record for success with both clients and candidates looking for the best jobs in the field. Our teams strengthen the infrastructure of our client base by specializing in outside/inside plant engineering, design, permitting, right of way, CAD drafting and project management. MOUNTAIN, LTD. offers an excellent compensation package that includes health and retirement benefits. We are dedicated to deliver our mission and commitment to clients and employees.
The Engineer will perform all aspects of field engineering including the design and layout of outside plant telecom facilities to include aerial, buried and underground fiber networks. The Engineer will prepare work order packages which may include detailed field notes, staking & cut sheets, schematics, and permit/easement/private ROW details. The Engineer will be familiar with the OSP engineering process from planning to construction, and have the ability to provide cost effective solutions for the placement of communications facilities.
- Quality detailed field notes
- Proficient computer skills
- Experience with fiber optic and copper cables
- Experience with permits, easements, and ROW regulations
- Strong interpersonal skills for Interfacing with clients and property owners
- Ability to work within tight deadlines
- CAD experience a plus
- Knowledge of National Electric Safety Code (NESC) Standards a plus
- OSP equipment such as height stick, measuring wheel, and other applicable tools.
Thank you for your interest in MOUNTAIN, LTD. For more career opportunities, please visit us at www.mountainltd.com