Job ID: #90443
MOUNTAIN, LTD. has an opening for an OSP Engineer supporting the Northern Utah area!
Since 1979, MOUNTAIN, LTD. has successfully created and supported turnkey engineering solutions for traditional and wireless telecom providers across the United States. We are a national leader in the industry, providing high-quality engineering, on-time service delivery, and skilled personnel paired with innovative technology and creative solutions. Specialties include OSP/ISP engineering, design, permitting, right-of-way and CAD for traditional and wireless telecommunications companies.
The OSP Engineer will perform all aspects of OSP engineering including but not limited to engineering of line extensions for service order activity, pole replacements facility installations and facility relocation. The OSP Engineer's duties may include OSP staking, work order package preparation including but not limited to field notes, cut sheets, schematics, and acquiring permits and private rights-of-way. The Engineer will be familiar with OSP design and planning, construction, and have the ability to perform cost analysis to determine the most cost effective and efficient manner of the placement of communications facilities.
- Quality detailed field notes
- Proficient computer skills
- Experience with fiber optic and copper cables
- Experience with permits, easements, and ROW regulations
- Strong interpersonal skills for Interfacing with clients and property owners
- Ability to work within tight deadlines
- CAD experience a plus
- Knowledge of National Electric Safety Code (NESC) Standards a plus
- OSP equipment such as height stick, measuring wheel, and other applicable tools.
Thank you for your interest in MOUNTAIN, LTD. For more career opportunities, please visit us at www.mountainltd.com