Job ID: #89960
MOUNTAIN, LTD. has an opening for an OSP Engineer in Texas
Since 1979, MOUNTAIN, LTD. has successfully created and supported turnkey engineering solutions for traditional and wireless telecom providers across the United States. We are a national leader in the industry, providing high-quality engineering, on-time service delivery, and skilled personnel paired with innovative technology and creative solutions. Specialties include OSP/ISP engineering, design, permitting, right-of-way and CAD for traditional and wireless telecommunications companies.
The OSP Engineer will perform site surveys for the collection of existing telecommunications facilities in Texas. Individual would be responsible for utilizing new and evolving technology to survey the existing facilities with multiple pictures. Individual would also be responsible for uploading pole information from the collection device to the mobile interface at days end.
- Experience performing site surveys, Pole data collection
- Experience with pole engineering, anchoring, and guying, and NESC guidelines
- Proficient with computer skills
- Katapult Pro experience a major plus
- Experience with Fiber/Coax
- Experience with Permits, ROW, and Easements
Thank you for your interest in MOUNTAIN, LTD. For more career opportunities, please visit us at www.mountainltd.com