Job ID: #91424
MOUNTAIN, LTD. has an opening for an OSP Engineer in the Yakima, WA area!
Since 1979, MOUNTAIN, LTD. has successfully created and supported turnkey engineering solutions for traditional and wireless telecom providers across the United States. We are a national leader in the industry, providing high-quality engineering, on-time service delivery, and skilled personnel paired with innovative technology and creative solutions. Specialties include OSP/ISP engineering, design, permitting, right-of-way and CAD for traditional and wireless telecommunications companies.
The OSP Engineer will perform all aspects of OSP engineering including but not limited to engineering of line extensions for service order activity, pole replacements facility installations and facility relocation. The Engineer will be familiar with OSP design and planning, construction, and have the ability to perform cost analysis to determine the most cost effective and efficient manner of the placement of communications facilities.
- Primary responsibility will be relocations and site surveys.
- OSP staking, work order package preparation including but not limited to field notes, cut sheets, schematics, and acquiring permits and private rights-of-way.
- OSP design and planning, construction.
- Engineering of line extensions for service order activity, pole replacements facility installations and facility relocation
- Have the ability to perform cost analysis to determine the most cost effective and efficient manner of the placement of communications facilities. This assembly unit includes all necessary tools and equipment including but not limited to vehicle, cell phone, computer, and safety equipment.
- Fieldwork, Site Survey, and CAD experience
- Previous experience in a multi-tasking, results oriented position in a deadline focused department
- Previous experience in aerial, buried and underground outside plant; construction experience is a plus
- Strong communication and computer skills
- OSP experience
- A solid and diverse fielding background
- Good computer skills
- Must perform work with minimal supervision for a designated areas, including potential for any special projects as determined by management within the company
- Tools Required: reliable transportation, laptop, measuring wheel, height stick
Thank you for your interest in MOUNTAIN, LTD. For more career opportunities, please visit us at www.mountainltd.com